Layout projects of five renovation sites will be approved in spring
Layout projects of the five pilot sites of the renovation program may be approved by the end of April 2019, Chief Architect of Moscow Sergey Kuznetsov told journalists.
"We chose an urban planning solution at the competition, when the layout projects will be approved. This is the first third of next year, then full-scale construction will unfold," said S. Kuznetsov, reports AGN "Moscow".
The winners of the competition to develop concepts for five experimental sites for the renovation of the capital's housing stock became known on September 26, 2018. They were:
- Prospect Vernadsky District - Bofill Arquitectura, S.L., Master's Plan;
- Golovinsky district - Asadov Architectural Bureau;
- The district of Khoroshevo-Mnevniki - Nikken Sekkei, UNK Project;
- The Kuzminki district - Speech;
- Tsaritsyno district - Sergey Skuratov Architects
The winners have until the beginning of 2019 to finalize their designs.
"This competition has become one of the most important events in the architectural life of the capital. Launched in April 2017, it gathered more than 130 applications from 291 companies from around the world. Twenty participants made it to the finals, some of whom work in consortiums," S. Kuznetsov said earlier.
VERNADSKY PROSPECT, WINNER: BOFILL ARQUITECTURA, S.L., MASTER'S PLAN LTD
GOLOVINSKY DISTRICT, WINNER: "ASADOV ARCHITECTURAL BUREAU"
KHOROSHEVO-MNEVNIKI, WINNER: NIKKEN SEKKEI, UNK PROJECT
KUZMINKI, THE WINNER: SPEECH
TSARITSYNO, WINNER: AB SERGEY SKURATOV ARCHITECTS
As a reminder, the Moscow housing renovation program was approved on August 1, 2017. It provides for the resettlement of more than 350,000 apartments. The program includes 5,171 houses.
By the end of 2021 it is planned to move the residents of about 41 thousand apartments in new houses with improved finishing.
- The winners of the competition for five renovation sites were announced
- Competition for five sites of renovation
- 60 thousand apartments will be received by tenants under Renovation by 2022
- First houses of the Renovation Fund to be built in 2020
- Scientific approach to home construction under renovation
- All about home renovation program